BUSINESSES OPEN TO SERVE YOU!
Please help support the following businesses who are fighting for survival during the COVID shutdown.
• Boston Pizza – Free delivery + 15% off take out orders
• Cockney Kings Fish & Chips – “>Car service available
• DeDutch – Restaurant pick-up or skip the dishes
• Kelly O’Bryans – 20% off take out orders, 40% off for health care workers, only $5 local delivery including alcohol if requested
• KI Sushi
• Old Crow Coffee Co. – Now delivering coffee beans and march to your door Tuesdays & Fridays
• Origins Chocolate Bar – Free delivery over $30
• Patsara Thai – Free “>delivery within 5km
• Poke Bar
• Starbucks – Delivery only via Uber Eats
* UberEats has waived independent restaurant delivery fees – let’s support our local businesses during this time.
Don’t forget, there’s SkipTheDishes and DoorDash too!
• Ava Fitness – Virtual fitness classes
• Best Life Counselling – Virtual appointments
• Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine – Telemedicine calls and filling prescriptions for Supplements
• Foundations Naturopathic Health – Virtual appointments
• Fuel Supplements – Free local delivery over $100+
• Move New West – Virtual fitness classes
• Rock Steady Boxing New West – Offering classes for people with Parkinson’s
• Santosha Hot Yoga – Virtual yoga classes by donation
• Vita Felice Medi Spa – Free virtual consultations + free local delivery, $100 within 15km, $250 within 25km
• ZHOOSH Fitness Boxing & Kickboxing – Now offering Online Classes
• Cassady Law – Open through phone and e-mail
• The UPS Store – Drop off/pick up for UPS, DHL packages, printing, copying, faxing, etc.
• Sea to Sky Law – Open through phone and virtual meetings
• Canadian Mr.Fix – Sign up and recieve 30% off your first appointment
• Pharmasave – At Columbia Square is open and can deliver medication – call 604-525-5607 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shoppers Drug Mart – Is dedicating the first opening hour to customers who need assistance – including seniors and people living with disabilities. They’re also offering the 20% Seniors Day discount on regular priced items for the first hour each day every day. This is in addition to Seniors Days each Thursday.
• Rexall – Is dedicating the first opening hour to help support the needs of customers who need assistance including and individuals with disabilities or whom are immunocompromised.
• London Drugs – Is dedicating the first opening hour support the needs of customers who need assistance including and individuals with disabilities or whom are immunocompromised and is dedicating exclusive shopping hours for all healthcare workers and first responders during the last hour of the store’s opening, between 8-9 pm daily Monday to Saturday and 7-8 pm Sunday.
• Polo Health & Longevity Centre – Virtual appointments + free local delivery
• City Avenue Market – Open from 9am to 8pm Monday to Saturday, 9:30am to 8pm Sunday
• Safeway – Open 8am to 8pm daily
• Save On Foods – Is opening their doors between 7am-8am to support the needs of customers who need assistance including and individuals with disabilities or whom are immunocompromised. Open 8am to 8pm to the general public.
• Walmart – Is dedicating the first opening hour to help support the needs of customers who need assistance including and individuals with disabilities or whom are immunocompromised.
• Bunches & Blooms Floral– Contactless pickup order
• Carpet Cleaning New Westminster – If your office is empty, now is a great time to get your carpets cleaned
• Good Omen – Free delivery over $50
• Krave Hair Studio – Online Gift Cards
• One Thing Lockets – 30% automatic discount
• The Refill Stop – Free local delivery over $40/curbside pick up, email email@example.com (selling product in their containers only)
• Zoom Hair Studio – Online store, buy products or gift certificates
- IMPACT Parkinson’s Society – virtually supporting people and their family and friends living with Parkinson’s
- Senior Service Society – Open through phone and e-mail. Masks and 75% sanitizer donations are Needed. Volunteers for grocery shopping for seniors and prescription drop off are also needed.
- Work BC New Westminster – Services offered virtually